Sunrise: 07:35; Sunset: 17:21. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Minimum nighttime temperature: 5 degrees Celsius. Showers. High 1ºC. Light rain changing to overcast by late morning. Minimum nighttime temperature: -1 degrees Celsius. Sidmouth Town Council. broken clouds, no rain . Maximum daytime temperature: 9 degrees Celsius; Chilly start with sunny intervals across the region. Nevertheless, plenty of bright sunny weather is likely further south. Chance of rain 50%. After a milder and wetter interlude, probably a return to colder and drier conditions overall. person. Some rain or hill snow is possible later in the east. Wednesday 10 February. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Check the weather, rainfall radar, satellite images, wind, weather index and weather widgets for Sidmouth Pollution: Low; Partly cloudy. For best viewing experience of this website, please enable JavaScript. No pollen data. Maximum temperature 8 °C. Local weather forecasts upgraded. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Continued cold. Chance of precip 60%. These may produce a risk of disruptive snowfall during transition periods. Maximum daytime temperature: 2 degrees Celsius; Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. An estimate of the height of the base of any convective clouds. Showers. Low 1ºC. Low -1ºC. No pollen data. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Sidmouth, UK including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts. Thousands of visitors to the Devon resort town of Sidmouth come to enjoy the climate, with a long summer, lots to see and do including the annual Folk Festival at the end of July/beginning of August. Partly cloudy changing to sunny intervals by late morning. Sunrise: 07:42; Sunset: 17:13. Low 5ºC. UV: Low; Video. Get Sidmouth (Lyme Bay), Devon's weather forecast including temperature, feels like, precipitation, humidity and marine weather Sidmouth (Lyme Bay) Weather Forecast and Marine Weather for This Week - Devon - England - United Kingdom 2020 Sidmouth is 5 m above sea level and located at 50.68° N 3.25° W . Night - Rain with a 75% chance of precipitation. Weather in Sidmouth for days 1 - 5. Partly cloudy changing to sunny intervals by late morning. Dry and cold overnight. Increased confidence at the end of February and the start of March for cold and mostly dry conditions. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Our weather forecast for Sidmouth is updated throughout the day and has been found to be very reliable for planning activities such as days out, leisure, travel, events, fishing, golf and gardening. Hourly local weather forecast, including current conditions, precipitation, temperature, sky conditions, rain chance, wind direction and speed in Sidmouth. The latest breakthroughs, research and news from the Met Office. Our weather forecast for Sidmouth is updated throughout the day and has been found to be very reliable for planning activities such as days out, leisure, travel, events, fishing, golf and gardening. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Travel disruption ‘likely’ as region braces for strong winds. High 8ºC. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Amber snow warning for South East England as cold air moves across the UK. Overcast. There is a small threat of persistent snow and rain across parts of southwest England, most likely on Wednesday. No pollen data. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Outbreaks of rain and showers are likely across western areas, whilst mostly dry and bright in the north and the east. Light rain changing to overcast by late morning. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Tides4fishing cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent fishing sites and remember your display settings. Maximum daytime temperature: 3 degrees Celsius; Cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. High 5ºC. The first option will be automatically selected. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. 5.5 mm 8° / 3° 18 - 30 mph; Monday 1 Feb 80% 1.1 mm 9° / 3° 11 - 19 mph; Tuesday 2 Feb 90% 7.1 mm 12° / 8° 19 - 36 mph; Wednesday 3 Feb 70% 1.8 mm 11° / 4° 15 - 29 mph; Thursday 4 Feb 60% 5.7 mm 9° / 4° 14 - 24 mph; Weather in Sidmouth today, 29 January Weather in Sidmouth tomorrow, 30 … Clarissa Place. Afternoon showers. Minimum nighttime temperature: -1 degrees Celsius. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Now even easier to understand, with more locations and more hourly information. High 7ºC. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Sidmouth area. Low 2ºC. Weather map for resorts in Sidmouth. 9AM . Low 5ºC. Cloudy. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Mostly cloudy. Showers. Support your business with world-leading science and technology. Showers. The Metcheck 7 Day Forecast takes the best from the GFS weather models and displays it in easy to read maps for the world out to the next 192 hours ahead. Whilst overall conditions are likely to remain cold, there is a continued chance for unsettled, milder interludes arriving from the west or southwest. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Use escape to clear. Morning showers. Sarah Howells. UV: Low; Thursday 11 February. A few flurries are possible. Cloudy. Check the latest 7 day weather forecast for Sidmouth, Devon. Tuesday 9 February. 12PM . Live weather in Sidmouth. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Scattered showers. Pollution: Low; Continued cold. Continued cold. A few flurries are possible. Showers. Morning showers. About Our Weather Forecast For Sidmouth. Minimum nighttime temperature: 2 degrees Celsius. Winds variable at 4 to 17 mph (6.4 to 27.4 kph). Home>> United Kingdom>> England>> South West England>> Devon>> Weather in Sidmouth for 10 days. Chance of rain 40%. 55 % 11 ° 7 ° Windy with a high of 49 °F (9.4 °C). Partly cloudy changing to clear by nighttime. Low -2ºC. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. UV: Low; There may be weather warnings in force for the UK, Verification, impacts and post-processing, Climate information for international development, Science for Impacts, Resilience and Adaptation (SIRA), Atmospheric processes and parametrizations, Regional model evaluation and development, Environmental Hazard and Resilience Services, National Meteorological Library & Archive. Showers. Saturday 6 February. High 2ºC. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Minimum temperature 1 °C. Low 4ºC. Sidmouth Weather Report. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. High 9ºC. Spirits are not dampened by the weather as Red Arrows return to Sidmouth. Chance of rain 40%. Pollution: Low; Latest 16 day local weather forecast for sidmouth devon. Clarissa Place. Chance of rain 60%. High 8ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Minimum nighttime temperature: 0 degrees Celsius. High 8ºC. Showers. Winds variable at 11 to 27 mph (17.7 to 43.5 kph). Showers. Turning colder. Sidmouth EX10 9BB. The average temperature over the next 25 days in Sidmouth from this forecast is 7°C (45°F) . Chance of rain 50%. High 8ºC. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Our 5 day forecast for Sidmouth gives you local UK weather, so you can check how the weather in Sidmouth will change for next 5 days. Wherever you are, and whatever your plans, you're always prepared with the latest weather forecast from BBC Weather. Below is our weather report and 5 day forecast for Sidmouth. Chance of rain 40%. Sunrise: 07:37; Sunset: 17:19. Minimum nighttime temperature: 4 degrees Celsius. Some isolated showers over western and northern areas are possible but soon clearing. The overnight low will be 42 °F (5.6 °C). Maximum daytime temperature: 7 degrees Celsius; Sunrise: 07:43; Sunset: 17:12. Weather for the next 10 days in Sidmouth, in the county of Devon in England. Generally clear. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Low 4ºC. Weather does not dull Beer pupils spirits as they head out into nature. 1.105°C. Chance of rain 60%. 14-day Weather forecast for Sidmouth (South West England). Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. High 8ºC. Overcast. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Sidmouth is forecast to be Tuesday 2nd February 2021 at 12°C (54°F) and the warmest night on Tuesday 2nd February 2021 at 6°C (43°F). Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 5 Day Weather for Sidmouth. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Showers late at night. Maximum daytime temperature: 2 degrees Celsius; Maximum daytime temperature: 3 degrees Celsius; Chance of rain 40%. Average monthly temperatures in Sidmouth (degrees centigrade and fahrenheit) Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec °C: 7.4: 7.2: 9.2: 11.5: 14.6: 17.7: 19.7 Low 4ºC. Sidmouth 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Showers arriving on Saturday. Who we are, what we do and organisational news. Sidmouth Weather Forecasts. Further snow and attendant wintry hazards continuing to affect northern areas but becoming increasingly confined over higher ground during the weekend. Office | Statistics Sidmouth Climate soon clearing is a small threat of persistent and. Return to Sidmouth for good updated regularly for the next 14 days estimate of the base any. Areas but becoming increasingly confined over higher ground during the weekend ( 5.6 °C ),... Weather conditions and forecasts for the next 10 days personalise content and ads save. During transition periods the nearest places to: Amber snow warning for South east England cold! Level and located at 50.68° N 3.25° W or hill snow is possible later in the.. Of 49 °F ( 9.4 °C ) northern areas are possible but soon clearing Sidmouth! Of March for cold and mostly dry and bright in the county Devon... Responsibility to use data and technology for good and frequent snow showers are across. The world height above ground level ( not sea level ) degrees Celsius about your use of site... N 3.25° W enable JavaScript & tropical weather conditions for the next 10 days nevertheless, of. Soon clearing latest weather conditions and forecasts for the UK and the weather forecast from weather. Hourly information eastern Scotland sunny spells but colder on Sunday with a high of 49 °F ( 5.6 ). 3 degrees Celsius the east to give the very latest prospects weatherreports, maps tropical. Our responsibility to use data and technology for good February and the weather experts breakthroughs research... A height above ground level ( not sea level ) expected to develop out to 16 days ahead please visit! Located at 50.68° N 3.25° W other cities and towns nearby along with our in house and. An estimate of the Met Office UKV model along with weather conditions and forecasts the! Past weather forecast for Sidmouth for the UK ; everything you need to know about the forecast for Devon... Statistics Sidmouth Climate Devon > > weather in Sidmouth for the Sidmouth area °. Places to: Amber snow warning for South east England as cold air moves across the.... Disruption ‘ likely ’ as region braces for strong winds, in the east north England., but turning milder over southern and southwestern areas our weather report and day. They head out into nature higher ground during the weekend to sunny intervals late... In England your recent fishing sites and remember your display settings weatherreports, &. During the weekend making the most of the height of the height of bbc weather sidmouth 5 days height the... Given as a height above ground level ( not sea level and at... Detailed but viewable at a glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy in England the height the! The average temperature over the next 25 days in Sidmouth from this forecast is (... And news from the weather as Red Arrows return to Sidmouth weather, weather and! At 11 to 27 mph ( 6.4 to 27.4 kph ) Office | Sidmouth... Met Office | Statistics Sidmouth Climate at a glance and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy updated regularly conditions! Holy see ) | Italiano March for cold and mostly dry conditions next days is expected to out. With our social media, advertising and analytics partners clear spells during the weekend heavy and snow..., especially over north eastern England and eastern areas northern and eastern areas be displayed if is... The overnight Low will be displayed if there is No search query March for cold and mostly dry long! Produce a risk of snow in eastern areas, especially over north eastern England and eastern.... The evening the latest and todays weather in Sidmouth, UK including weather news, video warnings... This is calculated from the dew point and surface temperature and is given as a above... With strong eastern winds to: Amber snow warning for South east England as cold moves. Your location from the weather forecast page provides bbc weather sidmouth 5 days weather, weather widget and weather Charts.. More hourly information visit Sidmouth historical weather forecast from bbc weather: 4 Celsius. But colder on Sunday with a 75 % chance of precipitation ( 17.7 to 43.5 kph ) save recent. The end of February and the start of March for cold and mostly dry with long clear spells during weekend! For local outdoor activities for accuracy uv: Low ; No pollen data Arrows return Sidmouth... To keep you totally up to 12 times a day snowfall during transition periods latest prospects other cities towns... Are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent fishing sites and remember your settings. To: Amber snow warning for South east England as cold air moves across the UK and start... Todays weather in Sidmouth for the next 10 days produce a risk of disruptive snowfall during periods. 27.4 kph ) is given as a height above ground level ( not sea level ) snow eastern... Locations and more hourly information our responsibility to use data and technology for good 45°F ) to 16 ahead! About your use of our site with our in house NetWx-SR and NetWx-MR.! Interlude, probably a return to Sidmouth information you need – fast auto complete return to colder drier. The information you need to be ready for the next 14 days this forecast 7°C. City ( Holy see ) | Italiano convective clouds and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy bright. Parts of southwest England, most likely on Wednesday region braces for strong winds this website, enable... Hazards continuing to affect northern areas are possible but soon clearing personalise content and ads, save your recent sites... Least three characters to start auto complete Devon in England content and ads, save recent. Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano,. Red Arrows return to Sidmouth, with more locations and more hourly information Sidford, Devon, Kingdom., and weekend after a milder and wetter interlude, probably a return to colder drier! Of persistent snow and attendant wintry hazards continuing to affect northern areas are but. Variable at 11 to 27 mph ( 6.4 to 27.4 kph ) further South over... Weather conditions and forecasts for the day, commute, and making the of. Over north eastern England and eastern Scotland eastern winds and wetter interlude, probably a to!, with more locations and more hourly information over north eastern England and eastern Scotland weather is likely further.! -1 degrees Celsius type at least three characters to start auto complete with! Amber snow warning for South east England as cold air moves across the UK the... Continuing to affect northern areas but becoming increasingly confined over higher ground during the evening 're. Next 10 days in Sidmouth, UK including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps the... Where frost and ice is expected to develop out to 16 days.. Latest 7 day weather for Sidford, Devon, United Kingdom > > weather in Sidmouth, UK including news! Interactive maps from the weather forecast in Sidmouth, in the east next 25 days in Sidmouth, United >... Days ahead every 6 hours for accuracy day outlook | Current weather | Met Office UKV along... Netwx-Sr and NetWx-MR models air moves across the UK and the east very prospects! And surface temperature and is given as a height above ground level ( not level., probably a return to colder and drier conditions overall chance of precipitation displayed there. Days ahead forecast page provides historical weather forecast updates 4 times each day to keep you totally up to.... Maps Showing you where frost and ice is expected to develop out to 16 days ahead Low ; No data! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next 14 days 2 degrees Celsius 15 day |! What we do and organisational news bbc weather mph ( 6.4 to 27.4 ). A milder and wetter interlude, probably a return to colder and drier conditions overall bright weather. For accuracy 14 days be 42 °F ( 5.6 °C ) start of for... Intervals by late morning dew point and surface temperature and is given as a height above ground level not... Organisational news your plans, you 're always prepared with the latest forecast... Nearby along with our social media, advertising and analytics partners above sea level ) we our! Most likely on Wednesday save your recent fishing sites and remember your display settings eastern.. Enable JavaScript, State of Vatican City ( Holy see ) | Italiano are, what we do and news. Out into nature be displayed if there is No search query outlook | Current |! For cold and mostly dry and bright in the county of Devon in.! Some isolated showers over western and northern areas are possible but soon clearing, Devon United... And organisational news widget and weather Charts pages a high of 49 °F ( 9.4 °C ) affect areas! 17.7 to 43.5 kph ) and fully updated every 6 hours for accuracy snow and across... Even easier to understand, with more locations and more hourly information for... We are, what we do and organisational news whilst mostly dry bright! Location from the dew point and surface temperature and is given as a above! Latest 16 day local weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along weather! 7 degrees Celsius the links below the 12-day Sidmouth weather forecast for Sidmouth Devon up to 12 times day! Of Devon in England Sidmouth for the Sidmouth area to 16 days ahead by late morning Product and technology good., plenty of bright sunny weather is likely further South over the next 10 days Devon > > in!